Owner/Operator/Producer et al
Current Producer of SEC REWIND on the SEC Network
Executive Producer/Producer – Women’s Professional Billiard Association (ESPN)
• Program Producer – AQHA “The Ride” (Geronimor Productions, GAC) West Virginia Breeders Classic (Comcast) NTRA Live (Web) Santa & Harvey (Fox) Horseracing (Winnercomm, ESPN)
• Tape Producer – NCAA, SEC Track & Field (Windfall Productions, ESPNU)
• Associate Producer/Feature Producer – West Virginia Derby (Winnercomm, FOX) Horse Racing (HRTV), ASA Softball (Winnercomm, ESPN)
• Editor – NCAA, SEC Track & Field (Windfall Productions, ESPNU) & Commercial and Corporate Programs/Videos
• Font Coordinator – Breeders’ Cup (HRTV), Eclipse Awards (HRTV), West Virginia Derby (Winnercomm, FOX)
• Duet Operator (Chyron) (Cox)
• Videographer – Various Commerical & Corporate Programs/Videos
• Audio Producer – University of Tulsa Radio Commercials
• Graphic Designer – Clarehouse, Bixby Public High School, St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church
• Web Content Manager – Clarehouse, Bixby Spartan Soccer
• Event Planner – Clarehouse, Oklahoma Episcopal Diocese
– Present (7 years 10 months)
Created new programming with new look, feel and pace, exceeding client expectations.
Introduced and implemented new features and elements without added expense to the budget.
Implemented a new graphic element that was eventually adopted industry wide, raising the production level of programming for ESPN, ESPN2, and Versus Networks.
Produced entertaining features that helped advance storylines.
– (9 years 5 months)
Web Content Producer 2007 – 2009
Managed all aspects of the web production process. Collaborated closely with clients to ensure show content was met. Collected and produced show content prior to edit session. Produced all graphic needs. Converted files for uploading process.
Produced the following web show:
“Wire to Wire on the Web”, ESPN2, 2007
Converted a broadcast show to air on the internet, elevating the production value of the website.
Personally edited the product on a non-linear editing system for cost efficiency.
Live Television Producer 2002 – 2009
Oversaw all aspects of the television production process. Worked closely with clients to ensure show content and commercial needs were met. Formatted shows and wrote all scripts needed. Directed Associate Producers and Directors in needs for live show product. Line produced talent during live show. Direct Electronic New Gathering prior to live event. Produced and directed editors in pre-production sessions. Worked under budget constraints and tight deadlines.
Produced the following live shows:
– (9 years 5 months)
Produced a quality one hour program with minimal crew, raising the production level of programming for ESPN2.
Implemented entertaining features for the live program, exceeding client expectations.; Oversaw all aspects of the Commercial production process from concept to delivery. Worked closely with clients to develop message and direction. Scheduled crew commercial shoots. Wrote all scripts. Directed graphic designers in developing graphic element needs. Produced and directed editors in post-production sessions. Dubbed and delivered end product to the networks. Developed and coordinated budgets.
Completed the production of over 60 quality commercials that have aired nationally and internationally.
Produced quality commercials under extremely tight deadlines and budgets, exceeding client expectations.
Studio Television Producer 2000 – 2009
Collected and produced show content prior to edit session. Produced and directed editors in pre-production sessions. Line produced talent during taping process. Scheduled Uplink and Downlink feeds. Produced all graphic needs.
Produced the following taped shows:
“NCAA Year-in-Review”, ESPN2, 2008 – 2009